Monday, March 16, 2009

Random things to tell:

Random item #1

Ok- so, clearly the accountability didn't go so well.

However, most of that is my fault. Apparently keeping up with, and reading posts is a part of this virtual accountability!!I didn't realize I had sweet friends who had made comments on my post (until last week). So, ladies- yall are precious!

I at least can tell you all that I have been consistent. I have done none of what I set out to do :)

Random item #2
I have recently become a beginner blogstalker, so I feel compelled to share this. It just makes me giggle. This family recently had a baby boy, and has a great photographer friend out there-
Check out the march 16 posting.http://fraziermommy.blogspot.com/

Oh, and no, I don't really know them.

Random item #3
So I got a little onesie that looked like an ipod- and said "ipood" for a friend of mine who is expecting from this website. And sure enough, I am now on their mailing list. However, the magazine give me a good laugh. Here are a few items kind of along the same line of humor:

  • dachshund farts a marry melody aka "Frank farter dog"
  • matching shirts for your best friend- (I love my dog- and I love my mommy)- yes I am tempted
  • not funny- but FANTASTIC idea...Brownie pan that puts edges on every serving!! YUM-O
for those of you who want to see more.....just click....HERE


the end.

1 comment:

Ashley Beth said...

i like your new format.