Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mavs/urban assault

Ok- so I had the lucky chance to go to the mavs game today- thanks Boler! It was a great time.
Kinda. I am exhausted and have a horrible headache from sreaming and whatnot. Turned out to be a good game with a nightmare of an ending. Ug.

I felt compelled to post again as my last one was a bit depressing. Not too much has changed really. I had a decent week. Played in the compay golf tournament, and had a few good moments:
  • won the womens long drive contest (ok..so there were less than 10 of us)
  • won an xbox 360 in a raffle
  • birdied a par 3 all by myself!!

Tonight I grabbed a drink with a friend. It was relatively fun. However they definietly have more drama in their dating life than I do. And none of it great, but I find myself kinda jealous. pathetic I know. Hey, at least I am honest :)

My next item:

http://www.urbanassaultride.com/inside.php?page=austin

A friend may have convinced me to participate in this event. Why am I already scared?

1 comment:

Brandi Gail said...

The bike ride looks...FUN! As good a shape as you are in, you can do it! Go for it!